Like many photographers, I regularly use Instagram to share my photos.
I had the opportunity to do some tests, to increase the number of people who were subscribed to my instagram account .
Here are some tips, which will allow you to increase the number of people you follow, and thus the number of people who like the photos you post.
Read Also : How to get real instagram followers free
Instagram is a social network based on photography.
If you want people to follow you and enjoy the photos you publish, the first thing to do is post interesting and successful photos.
If you just post photos of what you eat, and in addition all your photos are blurry, there is very little chance that people will follow you - except maybe your friends and family, but It will really be to please you!
And, in order to publish interesting and successful photos, you have two things to do:
- Do interesting things, visit unusual places, explore places where few people go, and for that you have to move! It is not by staying in front of the TV all day that you will find interesting content to publish on Instagram!
- Learn to make prettier pictures. This is not difficult, contrary to what many believe.No need for a special gift . All you have to do is to know the basics of the photo, and to train you a little. Subscribe to my free photo newsletter , you will receive regular tips that will help you progress in photography! You can also download my ebook learn photography through newsletter, you will find plenty of exercise tips to improve your photos and boost your creativity.
Now that you know what to publish, let's attack us at the heart of the subject of this article: get more followers on Instagram:
The "clean" and long-term method
Instagram is above all, and like all social networks, a community.
If you want to increase the number of followers who follow you, there are rules to follow, which will allow you to increase your visibility, and to make people want to follow you:
- Connect your Facebook account to your Instagram account, so that your Facebook contacts know you have an Instagram account, and find you more easily when they sign up.
- Use tags when posting photos, and prefer that are popular (#love, #instagood, #me, #tbt, #cute, etc.).
- Use the filters that are most successful on your own photos. In order: no filter, earlybird, x-proII. Check out the list of most popular on instagram filters to help.
- Take the time to post comments on the photos of other users, they will be more likely to follow you.
- Report that you like photos, even if you do not follow the author of these photos, increases the chances that in turn he likes your photos, or that he follows you.
- Choose the time at which you post your photos. Depending on the time of publication of your photos, you will not get the same results.
- Sharing personal photos, or translating a friendly and easy lifestyle, increases the engagement of your followers.
- Use software like Diptic to combine multiple images into one. These composite images are very successful on Instagram.
All these tricks will allow you to increase naturally and gradually the number of people who follow you on Instagram.
Also Read : View Private Instagram photos
In the long run, this is the only method that will work (if you post interesting content, as discussed in the first paragraph of this article). But in the beginning, to start making your account known, you can somehow force fate with this second method:
The quick but less "clean"
For the most hurried of you, there is another method to get followers.
This method is very effective, but not very respectful of the spirit and the community of Instagram.
After a few tests, it allows you to win over 1000 followers in 1 week.
The idea is to select Instagram users to follow follow-up followers, follow them hoping for the same from them.
To further accelerate the results, we are using software that will enable us to track a large number of accounts more quickly. This software works on Mac, there is certainly an equivalent on PC, otherwise, you can still apply the method by hand, without software, but it will take longer.
Here is the method:
- Download the "software PhotoDesk " on the app store for Mac
- Launch the software, and log in to your Instagram account.
- Top right of the window PhotoDesk, you can perform a tag search. Search the tag "FollowForFollow". It indicates that the people who posted the photos containing this tag are likely to follow you in their turn if you follow them.
- In the list of photos that appears, double click on the first one.
- The photo is displayed in large, and at the top right of the window, a button allows you to follow (follow) the author of the photo.
- Use the arrow to the right of your keyboard to move to the next picture, and click follow. and so on.
You should quickly see your instagram account come alive.
- You can not add more than 160 people per hour. When you exceed this figure, Photodesk will display an error.
- This method is not much appreciated by Instagram. By using it too often, you may be blacklisted for a while, or even see your account suspended.
Purchase of likes and followers
Many sites offer you to buy likes or folowers whether for Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
I advise against using such services. Your followers will increase, but the accounts that follow you will be ghost accounts, which will have no interactions with your future posts. So without much interest.